Terms and Conditions
General Use of Our Website
- The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases made on Sabon Germany GmbH website – sabongermany.de. Please read them carefully. Use of this website by you, and purchase of any products from us, is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without informing you. It is therefore your responsibility to check our website on a regular basis to find out about any changes. Use of our website means you have accepted these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and the purchase of any products shall be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be determined through the English Courts.
Purchasing a product via our website
Availability of our Products
- All our products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If for any reason the products ordered are not available we will contact you and you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- We will not be held responsible for compensating you for any losses you may suffer if we are unable to supply the requested products.
Description of our Products
- We do our best to ensure that details, descriptions and prices within our website are correct but errors may occur and we reserve the right to alter the same at any time.
- We also reserve the right to change the specification of the products sold on our website.
- If you are in any doubt about the product you wish to purchase we recommend you contact us via our contact page on our website and we will be happy to provide you with further information on the product.
- All prices quoted are for new products; prices are presented in Euro and include all taxes at current rates.
- Prices are subject to change at any time before we accept an order from you.
- Payments are accepted on most major credit or debit cards via our secure server. All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch. We can accept no responsibility if your order is delayed or cancelled as a result of incorrectly supplied payment details.
- Credit and debit card numbers are encrypted when your order is placed and are not held in clear text on any web site. All card and payment details are securely processed and we do not see any of these details, we simply receive confirmation that your transaction has been authorised with your nominated card provider.
- Please note that the payment will show on your statement under “SABON Products”
- The delivery takes place within 5-7 working days.
- For orders under 50 Euro we charge delivery costs of 5 Euro. For Austria and The Netherlands we charge shipping costs in the amount of 10 Euro.
- From an order value of 50 euros the delivery is free of charge (only for German postal addresses).
- Please note that there may be longer delivery times during the Christmas holidays and New Year’s Eve due to the large number of orders. We strive to ensure that your order reaches you within the stated delivery time.
- Customers dissatisfied with any product may return it and/or may choose other product within the limit of the value of the returned product, provided that the following terms and conditions are complied with. In all cases, the return shipping costs will be borne by SABON.
- Customers may return the products purchased only in their original packaging within maximum 30 business days from their receipt. The ordered product will be returned in the same condition as when it was delivered, having the same label attached, the original packaging, and together with the accompanying shipping documents. We will reimburse the value of the product within maximum 30 days from the return date.
- If you choose to exchange the ordered products, the new order will be processed and shipped within maximum 30 days from return of the products ordered. Any differences in price will be reimbursed within maximum 30 days from return of the ordered products. In all the above mentioned cases, the return shipping costs will be borne by customer. Please contact us to email@example.com in case you wish to return products.
- The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by us.
Exclusions and Limitations:
- This Limited Warranty applies only to products manufactured by, or, for Sabon that can be identified by the Sabon trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them.
- The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-Sabon product even if packaged or sold with Sabon products. Non- Sabon manufacturers and suppliers may provide their own warranties.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover Sabon products sold by Unauthorised Distributors.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover: (1) damage due to misuse or abuse (including but not limited to using the product with an incorrect voltage supply), dropping, or other operation in violation of the written safety precautions provided with the product; [these precautions and instructions for use may also be found on Sabon’s website] or (2) tampering with, such as the unauthorised repair or attempted repair of the product.
- Authorised Distributors may provide their own extended warranty, by doing so they will be obligated to provide you with new terms and conditions.
- Sabon is not responsible to such retailer extended warranties or other retail promotions.
- For all online sales: the warranty is valid only if you purchase your product from Sabon Germany or Sabon’s official website (www.sabongermany.de).
Orders from customers located within the UE, but outside the jurisdiction of this website
This website being a .de website, in order to finalize your order, we thank you to simply contact our customer service at the below email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service will then finalize and execute your order. We remind you that our commercial documents (such as the invoice) will be sent to your attention in German and that the purchase of our products is governed by German law, as well as the terms and conditions of this website.”
In spite of the general terms and conditions set out here, we are not responsible for any failure or delay in our contractual obligations due to events beyond our control. Including, but not limited to, events caused by force majeure, war, labor conflicts, delay in delivery caused by a third party, fire, flood, storm or national emergency. Should one of these reasons lead to a delay in the delivery, this can not be charged to Sabon and a reasonable extension of the time limit for the delivery of our delivery obligation takes effect. All indicated delivery dates are not binding and only an approximation. We are not responsible for any loss, damage, additional costs or costs caused by a delay in the delivery of the products.
The use of the website and its contents does not give you or third parties any right to use the contents of this site. The right of the intellectual property of this website and for all contents of this website lies with Sabon Germany GmbH. All rights to registered or re-branded brand or company logos, branding or other content of third parties remain with these and their licensors. Information on our website, in writing or in visual form may only be downloaded and printed for private use. Any content may not be copied, reproduced, reproduced, altered, redistributed or used in any other way. Under no circumstances may the contents of this website be used for commercial purposes.
The consent of the general terms and conditions constitutes the sole agreement between Sabon and the users of this website. Apart from the information on our website and the information contained in our products, you acknowledge that you do not rely on any further statements regarding our products Whether this information originates from us or from a third party.
Customer Care / Complaints
If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase from our website you can contact us via our contact us page.
We will endeavour to answer all your queries as soon as possible.
Information about Sabon Limited
This website is owned and operated by Sabon Germany GmbH and is registered the registration number HRB 78218
Our registered office is:
Sabon Germany GmbH
c/o CMS Hasche Sigle
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your device (PC, tablet, smartphone etc.) when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
This Website will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.